May 16, 2022 at 5:53 amsidharthasondhSubscriber
I am simulating a case of coal gasification. For that i am employing species transport method. I have written a chemkin mechanism file for the coal reaction. The problem that i am facing is that though my reactions are working and i get appreciable results, but i haven't given input for the coal specification i.e. the ultimate and proximate analysis data. In the chemkin file i only mentioned the elements C,H,N,S and not the concentration of C,h,N,S.
Can someone help me with this? I am not sure if it is using the same coal that i want to? How can i add ultimate and proximate analysis data in the pre processing?
Regards.June 28, 2022 at 9:17 pmRKAnsys Employee
Please refer to this section of the user's guide : 16.1.4. Defining the Stream Compositions (ansys.com)Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- The topic ‘Coal Gasification pre processing’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- legend min and max
- Ensight hot iron palette from an image
- Streamlines in EnSight using MRI data
- Import MRI data into Ensight
- FLUENT APPLICATIION ERROR
- Total Surface Heat Flux Calculation in Fluent
- Drop Test of a Water-Filled Tube
- Difference between “total pressure” and “absolute pressure”?
- Minimum Orthogonal Quality Less than 0.01 For Transonic Airfoil Flow Analysis
- obtaining pressure distribution by making points in ansys
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.