February 5, 2022 at 8:32 pmghs007Subscriber
I'm modeling the wind load on a house caused by high velocity wind 30 m/s +. I'm trying to get the coefficient of pressure on the roof but the values are in th range of 2 to -6. That range isn't correct as it doesn't match with experimental data. What can I possibly be doing wrong.
I already set the reference velocity/pressure value to the value at the inlet.February 7, 2022 at 3:28 pmRKAnsys EmployeeHello,
Please make sure your setup is right - correct BC and solver settings
Make sure the solution has converged.
You can setup a report definition at region of interest to check if the solution has converged.
February 7, 2022 at 5:38 pmDrAmineAnsys EmployeeMore details about BC and depth of convergence are helpful to assist you.
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Floating point exception
- Exporting Data Results
Top Rated Tags