August 26, 2019 at 1:52 pmMn65Subscriber
I intend to establish a predictive model for adhesively single lap joint under static loading using cohesive zone model. I need to add codes or program for calculating the mechanical properties of adhesive under moisture and temperature. How can I do that?
Are there any options to investigate the mechanical behavior of bonded joints under loading, temperature, and moisture simultaneously?
Thanks in advance for your help.
August 26, 2019 at 8:04 pmWenlongAnsys Employee
User-programmable features would be somewhere you can investigate:
August 26, 2019 at 8:11 pmMn65Subscriber
Thank you for your response.
I have logged in as a student and I don't have access to the link you sent me. Is there any way to have access to this link?
August 26, 2019 at 8:20 pmWenlongAnsys Employee
Please refer to the following post:
August 26, 2019 at 8:27 pmMn65Subscriber
Thank you very much
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.