January 21, 2023 at 10:20 amMd_SalemSubscriber
I did harmonic analysis using workbench 22R1. I displayed the results using colored contour bands. I need to increase the number of them ( right now they are 9 colors) , I need to increase the number of colored bands for higher resolution.
January 23, 2023 at 9:33 amErik KostsonAnsys Employee
What about pressing the + on the contour colour scale bar.
All the best
January 23, 2023 at 11:23 amSampat KumarSubscriber
As Erik Kostson correctly mentioned that you can use + on the contour color scale bar to increase the number of colored bands. I am adding some more details about this.
Simply choose “Shaded exterior and Edges,” as I mentioned in the attached image, and then click on the color band, wherein you will get a plus symbol (to increase the band of the selected color), and a negative symbol (to decrease the number of the band of the selected color). You can choose a new color by right-clicking on the color band and selecting it. After doing so, you will get the option for a custom color. To choose the desired color from the chosen color, click on the custom color. you can reset it all to the default Ansys band color by just selecting the option “reset all”. I have attached some images to show the above-mentioned process.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.