March 9, 2022 at 7:12 pmaminahonicholasSubscriber
I'm trying to run a simulation to model elastic and plastic range during material deformation. Total deformation using Porous elastic model matched quite well in the elastic range but didn't match well in the plastic range. Does anyone know how I can run the simulation using Mohr-Coulomb model, or possibly combine both Porous Elastic model with Mohr-Coulomb model in the same simulation?
Efenwengbe Nicholas AminahoMarch 10, 2022 at 4:48 pmAshish KhemkaAnsys Employee
Please see if the following links help you.
Mohr-Coulomb material model ÔÇö Ansys Learning Forum
how to use mohr-coulomb failure criteria for modeling a soil ÔÇö Ansys Learning Forum
Soil Modeling ÔÇö Ansys Learning Forum
Viscoelastic analysis of flexible pavement ÔÇö Ansys Learning Forum
Please let me know if this is not what you are looking for.
Regards Ashish Khemka
March 10, 2022 at 4:52 pmaminahonicholasSubscriberI will go through the materials.
Efenwengbe Nicholas Aminaho
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.