April 13, 2022 at 1:56 pmVincent92Subscriber
I search how to generate a file contains data (structure and data name) linked to Inputs of Node and know the data connected on the output of Node.
FOr the moment i performe an analizys on generated code to extract this information. Do you have a command (or procedure ) or tools to perform this export?April 14, 2022 at 3:01 pmRKAnsys EmployeeHello,
May I know which Ansys software you are using?
April 14, 2022 at 3:09 pmVincent92SubscriberHello I used scade version 2019,
Did this answer the question? => No
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- What are the OpenGL drivers supported by SCADE Display KCG?
- How to get event from Arinc
- What are the target supported to integrate SCADE Suite generated code?
- What are the OS supported by SCADE products for installation?
- Command or tool to extract information about input and output data associated to a specific node
- How does Medini calculate FITs based on mission profile?
- SCADE – FMU file
- Integrating C Code generated by KCG in Software Application
- ANSYS SCADE: The map iterator explained
- What is the most efficient way of implementing a FOR LOOP in SCADE Suite
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.