September 27, 2017 at 11:19 amadminAnsys Employee
How can I compare the eddy dissipation model rate with the chemical reaction rate in the 'Finite Rate Chemistry and Eddy Dissipation' turbulent combustion model in CFX?
November 8, 2017 at 8:13 amVishal GanoreAnsys Employee
For any reacting flow model, the overall rate is available in CEL and post-processing as ..Molar Reaction Rate. To output, in addition, the separate ..Eddy Dissipation Reaction Rate (i.e. the rate from the EDM) and the ..Chemical Reaction Rate (i.e. finite chemistry rate) you need to add the CCL to the Solver arguments: -ccl shortrules.ccl, where shortrules.ccl contains: LIBRARY: VARIABLE: edmrate Option = Definition Output to Postprocessor = Yes END VARIABLE: kinrate Option = Definition Output to Postprocessor = Yes END END
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.