Ansys Products

Ansys Products

Computer has already been used to conduct an evaluation of this software?

Tagged: 

• Michael1234
      Subscriber
      Hello, nI have a problem concerning der 30-day-trial-version of Lumerical.nAfter two days of using it I now get the following error message: nError: This computer has already been used to conduct an evaluation of this software. To conduct another evaluation, please contact Lumercal.Sales@ansys.comnI have never installed or activated the free trial on my computer, neither have I changed anything in the past two days (nothing that I know of at least). nThe license in the launcher however shows activated. nI am thankfull for any thought or hint n
    • Lito Yap
      Ansys Employee
      If this is your organization's computer, other users have already installed Lumerical trial/evaluation licenses on this machine before. Try to transfer the license to your own computer/laptop. n
    • Michael1234
      Subscriber

@Michael1234 If this is your organization's computer, other users have already installed Lumerical trial/evaluation licenses on this machine before. Try to transfer the license to your own computer/laptop.https://forum.ansys.com/discussion/comment/110105#Comment_110105

First of all thank you very much for your answer and apologies for the late response. nActually this is my own computer and I can ensure not having installed Lumerical any time before. I can try to transfer the license to another machine. n
    • Lito Yap
      Ansys Employee
      Refencing your account, you currently have 2 user accounts with Lumerical. The free web based email account is not able to register and validate with our servers. nCan you try to deactivate the license you obtained from the free web based email and obtain a new trial license using the account with your organization's email?nHope this helps. n
    • Michael1234
      Subscriber

Refencing your account, you currently have 2 user accounts with Lumerical. The free web based email account is not able to register and validate with our servers. Can you try to deactivate the license you obtained from the free web based email and obtain a new trial license using the account with your organization's email?Hope this helps.https://forum.ansys.com/discussion/comment/110459#Comment_110459

Thank you so much!! I thought I already did this since I had been suspecting my private mail to be the issue but I never de-/ recativated my licensing so even when logging into Lumerical with my new adress I would still access the old (not working) license.nThis solves my problem. Thanks again! n
    • Michael1234
      Subscriber

Refencing your account, you currently have 2 user accounts with Lumerical. The free web based email account is not able to register and validate with our servers. Can you try to deactivate the license you obtained from the free web based email and obtain a new trial license using the account with your organization's email?Hope this helps.https://forum.ansys.com/discussion/comment/110459#Comment_110459

Thank you so much!! I thought I already did this since I was suspecting my private Email-adress to be the problem but I never de-/reactivated the licensing so whenever I logged into Lumerical with my other adress i would still access the (not working) license. nThis solved my problem! Thanks again! n
    • Lito Yap
      Ansys Employee
      You are welcome. Glad to hear its resolved. n
    • Michael1234
      Subscriber

Thank you so much!! I thought I already did this since I was suspecting my private Email-adress to be the problem but I never de-/reactivated the licensing so whenever I logged into Lumerical with my other adress i would still access the (not working) license. nThis solved my problem! Thanks again n
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.