November 24, 2020 at 8:26 pmteslaSubscriberIn Maxwell, is it possible to concatenate strings (such as string entries in an array variable)? Also, in Maxwell, is it possible to make 2D array variables in addition to 1D array variables?n
January 20, 2021 at 4:58 pmZeba NaqviAnsys EmployeeYou can do such operations using python scripting - get the variable values and then concatenate as you would in python. For example, if you have a variable named A with value [str1","str2], you can write a script to get str1 and str2 using oDesign.GetVariableValue(A). This will return [str1","str2] as a string. Then apply regular python commands to strip non-alphanumeric and concatenate to str1str2. What is the purpose of doing this? To answer your second question, it is not possible to make 2D array variables.n
- The topic ‘Concatenate strings and/or creating 2D array variables in Maxwell’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Process ‘3dtds’ terminated abnormally
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Error while solving Optimetrics
- Concept of Interpolation Sweep in HFSS
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.