July 20, 2022 at 6:41 pmzdfrankmanSubscriber
I am trying to model cells in a channel consuming oxygen from a bulk flow of water.
I am employing the Species Transport model and have a "Cells zone" that has a negative source term to model the consumption of oxygen by the cells.
I would like to have the negative rate term be concentration dependent - that is to say, instead of the consumption rate being "-1" I would like it to be "-1 * Oxygen concentration."
How can this be done without using a User Defined Function?
July 21, 2022 at 10:00 amRobAnsys Employee
In Fluent 2022R1 or R2 use an expression.
July 25, 2022 at 7:29 amshitizsehgalSubscriber
I can try to help with this problem. Please send me an email at email@example.com
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Exporting Data Results
- Floating point exception