August 30, 2018 at 8:53 amabinashSubscriber
Hi, I am using ANSYS Electronics Desktop (Release 18.1) for a Q3D Extractor project. After Q3D I want to use Icepak for thermal analysis.
But, the ANSYS Electronics Desktop does not have an option to INSERT AN ICEPAK DESIGN.
(A recent ANSYS How to Video on Youtube shows the possibility of inserting a Icepak design in Ansys Electronics Desktop -)
ANSYS Icepak in 18.1 is a different program altogether with a different desktop window.
What export format can be used in Q3D to get the model in Icepak, so that all model features are editable in Icepak.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.