September 6, 2020 at 11:36 amADEEL_khanSubscriber
I am modeling reinforced concrete beam. Most of the people use SOLID 65 for concrete and Link 180 for steel. I want to use those commands but in US Customary units (in, psi, ). Please explain those commands because I want to customize those commands according to my data. I am interested in non-linear behaviour of RCC beam and want to compare my data with the experimental results. I am very confused. Please help. The experimental grapgh of load vs deflection at the bottom of beam isSeptember 7, 2020 at 2:01 pmAshish KhemkaAnsys EmployeeHi Adeel,nnPlease see I have replied to your other post.nnRegards,nAshish KhemkanSeptember 7, 2020 at 2:27 pmADEEL_khanSubscriberYes sir, thank you so much. I am still confusednViewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.