May 16, 2023 at 1:22 pm
May 24, 2023 at 9:27 pmGuilin SunAnsys Employee
The farfield is projected to a semi-sphere with 1m radius of curvature, and the plot is supressed to a plane with elevation angle theta (-90~90 deg) and Phi (0~360 deg). 2D monitor means it is 2D inside the simulation.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- 2022 R1 What’s New PDF/PPTX?
- separation based debonding,CZM parameters
- Hydrodynamic diffraction and response
- Prms/ pmean
- The simulated results of microstrip patch antenna does not match the online example
- how to simulate piezoelectric patch on ANSYS workbench ?
- Desktop/laptop specification for Ansys forte
- How to feed the NFC antenna
- Low heat rejection in ic engine
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.