February 12, 2023 at 6:17 amkiyarash rahbarSubscriber
I have developed a 2Way FSI in workbench using Transient structural, Fluent and System Coupling. After finishing the simulation, when I want to connect the solution cell of transient structural to results cell of fluent to investigate the results in 1 platform, I face with a forbidden sign that does not allow me to connect the solution cell of Transient structural to result cell of Fluent.
I greatly appreciate any comments
February 14, 2023 at 4:37 pmRobAnsys Employee
I think you mean you want to look at post processing both lots of data in the same tool? I think you can do that with Ensight. You may need to export results from both tools to do this.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.