December 10, 2020 at 6:03 amAjayc1160SubscriberHello Dr AminenOne more question. Is it possible to provide a constant pressure B.C on a wall (i.e wall to be maintained at specific pressure always) and also a negative source term on the wall?nI am aware that negative source term on the wall can be provided by using UDF but not if latter can also be added. What I am trying to do here is I want the pressure on the wall to be maintained as saturation pressure corresponding to given temperature B.C on the walln
December 10, 2020 at 9:29 amSystem_deleteSubscriberThis discussion was created from comments split from: UDF for definining saturation temperature as a function of pressure.
December 10, 2020 at 9:31 amDrAmineAnsys EmployeeCreating a dedicated thread for this question. nConstant pressure at wall should be done via momentum source terms. nWhy do you require something like that?n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.