General Mechanical

General Mechanical

Construction body

• Evgenii_K
      Subscriber

Hello everyone, there is a need to create a Construction body in the form of a shell that will transfer the load to the structural elements. This structural body should not affect the calculation and modal analysis. This construction body should only transfer the load and not add rigidity to the structure. How can you do this?

• 1shan
      Ansys Employee
      Why exactly do you need the plate, if you don't want to include it in the analysis? Cant you use a remote force instead of the plate to transfer the forces?
      Regards Ishan.
    • Evgenii_K
      Subscriber
      Hello 1shan
      The picture shows a test model, and the real model is a complex structural arched model on which it will be quite difficult to calculate the load. It is better to transfer the load through the element of the coverage that I am modeling, but when calculating my own forms, the results are incorrect.
      How to Exclude Coverage from Modal Analysis and Eigenvalue Buckling Analysis?
      Why can't you make such a constructive body and add it here? Only such a constructive body that a load can be applied to it!
      Here is the cover itself
      If you have any other suggestions on how to do this - tell me, I will be very happy!

• Evgenii_K
      Subscriber
      There are no more suggestions
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.