July 15, 2023 at 10:04 am
July 15, 2023 at 12:23 pmSampat KumarAnsys Employee
Are you facing this issue with every model, or is it specific to this one? Is there any reason to choose frictionless contact? Will you please change it to the frictional to see if this problem is related to the choice of the selection of the contact?
July 15, 2023 at 12:37 pmJacopo ZepponiSubscriber
July 20, 2023 at 11:29 amSampat KumarAnsys Employee
Sorry for the delayed response.
Will you please tell me which one is the source and target face? You can use the "adjust to touch" option if you want to close the gap but I think if your result is fine then no need to worry about this.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- User manual
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Defining rigid body and contact
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.