March 3, 2022 at 8:30 pmdislvSubscriber
Hi, I am trying to connect different ACP systems to a single static structure. I connected the first three systems, and everything was fine once I connect the fourth system the contacts and the named selection from two of the system becomes invalid. I tried to connect everything again in a new static structural still the same problem. If I delete the connection from the last system everything becomes valid again.
I have attached some images for reference.
Can someone help me out with this?
ThanksMarch 10, 2022 at 2:07 amApril WangAnsys EmployeeHi´╝î
Could you provide what version of the Workbench are you using. Also, is it a student version? I tried to reproduce the issue in 2022 R1 with a simpler model containing contacts and beam connections, but I couldn't.
One thing you can try is to clear the setup to regenerate and try again. Right click on ACP setup cell and clear generated data, do for all systems and then update then all then check the downstream model, or they can update one at a time to see if still breaks down on the 4th one.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.