Fluids

Fluids

contour plot of temperature failed for “tutorial 22” of fluent 19.0

• Aoran
      Subscriber

Hello

I have been doing the tutorials of fluent 19.0 of 22, called for the simulating a single battery cell using the MSMD battery model.

I am at the step 22.4.8.2 postprocessing, number 4 display the contour plot of the temperature as you did previously.

The contour was like the picture I showed below. And the second contour plot is what supposed to be on the tutorials guide.

I am using the desktop with CPU of 9900K and my graphic card is 2080ti, my monitor refresh rate is165HZ, so I believe is not quite my hardware problem. Besides any rotate lead my contour shows up the same.

I just wondering if anyone had met the same problem, and what was the way to solve it?

You answer will be appreciated.

Best Regard

• DrAmine
      Ansys Employee

First of all check if you followed the steps in the tutorial. Second if you still face the same issue check with an actual release version (2019R3 or R2)

• Rob
      Ansys Employee

In the contours panel turn OFF the Display Mesh option: I think you're displaying the same surface and it's overlapping the images. 

• Aoran
      Subscriber

Thank you for being so helpful.

I realized that the problem is the "Drew Mesh" became a default setting for my contour plot box, which I didn't realized.

And which caused the overlapping? Thanks again to rwoolhou.

Best Regard

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.