July 26, 2019 at 7:28 amm.caragiuliSubscriber
I'm not able to insert a decimal number as a coordinate value in the mechanical structural. Each time I try to write for exemple 8,236 as soon as I press enter the value changes to 0 and if I write only 8 then it is accepted, but it is not correct as I nee the three digits after the comma.
How can I solve?
thank you for your time
July 26, 2019 at 9:38 amjj77Subscriber
Write 8.236 instead of 8,236 (so remove ,commas and use .)
July 26, 2019 at 1:40 pmm.caragiuliSubscriber
Hi, I've tried, but no way. However I solved by typing 8236e-3.
Thank you for your response!
I have another issue, more complciated about remote displacement, I wrote a post specific to that point, if you have time please have a look.
July 26, 2019 at 2:37 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.