March 16, 2021 at 5:06 pmmonipmfSubscriberHello everyone,nI was thinking if it would be possible to activate a spring element in a certain step (similarly to the bolt pre-tension where you load/lock in the step you define).nI don't know that much of commands and APDL but it would be great to try it. I'd like to have the spring working after a certain amout of time.nnThank you,nMonn
March 16, 2021 at 5:44 pmErik KostsonAnsys EmployeeHinThis post should be of help,.nnSee the video in that link for details.nnThank younnErikn
March 21, 2021 at 9:04 ammonipmfSubscriberThank you!n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.