October 4, 2017 at 12:20 pmpglAnsys Employee
The command to control GUI messages is /UIS and you can use MSGPOP argument and set its value to 2 or 3 for Warning and/or Error Messages only. An alternative is to use Batch Mode, which does not display messages.
October 4, 2017 at 2:39 pmnselvaraAnsys Employee
How can I control the GUI message display in APDL?
November 1, 2017 at 11:38 amRana NasserSubscriber
Excuse me, I want to know when we need to use APDL instead of workbench although ansys workbench is easier than APDL? Is their some types of analysis can't be solved in workbech so we use apdl to solve it?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Large deflection
- Colors and Mesh Display