May 24, 2021 at 11:44 amNimaNZSubscriber
I was wondering if in FLUENT 2020R2 for adopting a convective outflow boundary condition we need a UDF or it is the same as the outflow option?
Many thanksMay 24, 2021 at 1:01 pmKarthik RAdministratorHello I'm not 100% sure about what you mean by a Convective Outflow Boundary condition. In Fluent, there is an 'Outflow' condition where the diffusion flux for all flow variables is set to 0. For more information, please check the following link in the Fluent User's guide.
May 24, 2021 at 1:17 pmNimaNZSubscriberThanks so muchMay 24, 2021 at 2:26 pmKarthik RAdministratorYou're welcome!
Viewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.