October 21, 2020 at 11:09 amm.caragiuliSubscriberI am working on fluid mixing using fluent 19.2. in the convergence plot my results do not converge. I observed the straight line after some iterations. I am taking the rms value 10^-6 for continuity, velocities and concentration values for convergence. why it is not converging??
October 22, 2020 at 12:15 pmAniketAnsys Employeecan you please insert image of displacement convergence?nwhat error do you get in the solver output file?n-AniketnHow to access Ansys help linksnGuidelines for Posting on Ansys Learning Forumn
October 23, 2020 at 9:12 amm.caragiuliSubscriberHi,nI have to insert a new image since I'have edited some parameters of the simulation, however the behaviour is quite the same. In this case there is a period of convergence of both criteria (force and displacement) without any substep increment, then a bisection. After that, convergence of substeps occurred, but a new period of non-time increment occurs and persists in this way. There are warnings about large penetration and contact chattering.nThanksnn
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.