October 11, 2017 at 5:46 am615id6001Subscriber
I am doing electromagnetic-structural coupling simulation. The electromagnetic part in Maxwell 3D is done without any problem. But for structural analysis in Ansys workbench getting convergence error. Can I have a suggestion to fix this error in Ansys 18.2?
Please find the attached outfile of solution information.
October 11, 2017 at 11:53 pmpglAnsys Employee
Is the structural analysis nonlinear, transient etc? If you could share some screenshots and an outline of the structural simulation that would be easier for the community to help diagnose compared to an *.out.
Note that there can be many reasons for non-convergence, the online doc. provide a lot of guidance...Here's the section on nonlinear controls as starting point.
Plus here's a convergence troubleshooting guide available in the online doc.
October 12, 2017 at 4:14 am615id6001Subscriber
Sir, in my above query I have attached outfile of the solution information. From there you can get the overview of the existing problem.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- User manual
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- material damping and modal analysis
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.