December 5, 2018 at 3:46 pmMoBeSubscriber
I try to simulate one half of an electrolysis cell.
The physical setup:
Left side between 10% and around 60% of hight (maybe you see the yellow frame on the left side) is chosen as velocity inlet for oxygen bubbles. The outlet on top is chosen as pressure outlet. The blue coloured domain is oxygen the rest is water. So I am giving oxgen through the inlet into the water and want to investigate the bubble rise. Inlet velocity of oxygen is 0.00064 m/s. I am doing a transient simulation with step size of 0.001s.
Model is eulerian multiphase model and k-e-turbulence.
Unfortunately after around 1.5 seconds the solution does't converge anymore. I tried different things maybe the problem is the pressure outlet but I am not sure about it. Maybe you can help me. Thank you
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Floating point exception
- Exporting Data Results