November 16, 2020 at 8:18 amsaadiaSubscriberI have modeled a cdc nozzle using solid works and now I'm facing some boundaries of protected topologies have been defeatured when I'm meshing my geometry. and I think that's why I'm getting tri mesh. I'm new to ansys. kindly helpn
November 16, 2020 at 2:55 pmRKAnsys EmployeeHello, nCan you please insert an image of the model and also the exact error message so that I could assist you better? Thanks. n
November 16, 2020 at 5:36 pm
November 16, 2020 at 8:07 pmRKAnsys EmployeeYou might want to apply face meshing to enforce quads and also changing the sizing of the entities. n
November 17, 2020 at 3:11 amsaadiaSubscriberI have applied face meshing and then sizing of each edge but it gives me the same problematic geometry error. I have tried dividing the geometry into 8 and got quads mesh but the curve area is still the problem. can you suggest me something that could work for me?n
November 17, 2020 at 5:17 am
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
- Error in meshing
- Meshing Error
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- How to get three elements across the wall thickness of a thin part
- Meaning of the symbol crossed out tick mark on a body in the tree outline indicate in Meshing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.