April 16, 2023 at 8:58 amChengkun HuSubscriber
I would like to inquire about the professional methods for converting an antenna model designed in HFSS into a Gerber file. Currently, the known method involves converting each layer file into a DXF format, labeling the layers in AutoCAD, exporting them to a DWG file, and then converting them using software such as Altium Designer or Cadence. Another method is to import the model into HFSS 3D Layout for conversion. However, I am seeking more efficient and reliable techniques for this process. Any insights or recommendations from experienced users in the forum would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help
May 10, 2023 at 2:33 pmAymenAnsys Employee
The easiest available way now is to import the model into HFSS 3D Layout and from there exporting it in Gerber format.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- HFSS: reset marker legend dimensions.
- Process ‘3dtds’ terminated abnormally
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.