March 31, 2022 at 12:55 pmguessoum.anisSubscriber
I am analyzing a specific motor using Maxwwell 2D Transient in AEDT 2021 R2, and I don't understand why when I analyze it core loss are always equal to zero, as shown in the screenshots.April 4, 2022 at 8:25 amApril 4, 2022 at 11:16 amguessoum.anisSubscriberHi, thank you !
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Failed to recover curve outlines
- Domain Decomposition in HFSS
- Feeding experimental data (temperature) in to Ansys to get conductivity
- meshing problem
Top Rated Tags