July 7, 2023 at 11:54 amHasan SafiSubscriber
Hello, i have two questions;
- I gave a 300v sinusoidal voltage to the primary winding of my high frequency transformer but when I checked the graph after simulation it was not a sinusoidal wave, can you please help me find the problem? You can find the equation and the results attache
- Can you please give me the equation for sqaure waveform with 300v magnitude, 50% duty cycle and 20kHz frequency?
July 10, 2023 at 11:56 amNAAnsys Employee
Concerning your first question, it could be due to a large timestep set. Please check that enough samples are taken in one period. Concerning your second question, the easiest way to create a pulse is through an external excitation using a Pulse Voltage Source. In the Pulse Voltage Source you can specify magnitude, duty cycle and frequency, as well as rise time and fall time.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Process ‘3dtds’ terminated abnormally
- Error while solving Optimetrics
- Concept of Interpolation Sweep in HFSS
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.