October 17, 2023 at 12:59 amAlireza MohseniSubscriber
When I open workbench, I encounter this error "Could not connect to any license server. The server is down or is not responsive". I have stable internet connection and am using Ansys 17.2 version. I can't find the modules on the left bar as well. Thank you for your help in advance.
October 17, 2023 at 9:59 amRajeshwari JadhavAnsys Employee
Can you please try to ping and telnet the server first, please send the screenshot of same..
Go to the start menu and open the command prompt, and run the commands and send the screenshot of output:
- ping servername
- telnet servername portnumber (bydefault port number is 1055.)
A blank screen will confirm that you are connected, if you get any other output, please provide a screenshot of the same.
- To ON telnet service go to start àsearch “Turn Windows feature on or off” àcheck box “Telnet Client” and click ok.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Licensing – Request name does not exist in the licensing pool
- 2022 R1 Ansys Mechanical APDL: QXcbConnection: Failed to initialize XRandr
- error “ansyslmd: Cannot connect to license server system. (-15,10032)
- The analysis systems in Workbench are missing
- Student license renewal
- Mechanical APDL Launcher Options
- how to open files created from newer version by using the older version of ansys
- Problems using 2022/R2
- Results Probe in ANSYS Workbench
- Unable to delete system in Ansys Workbench
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.