General Mechanical

General Mechanical

Could not display Joint Force in RBD

• Autonewbie
      Subscriber

Hi, I am not sure why I could not see the joint force direction as the picture below:

• Ashish Khemka
      Ansys Employee
      nnWhat is the issue you are seeing? I believe you are asking about the resultant force. If you are concerned about the size of resultant arrow then try rescaling:nnnnRegards,nAshish Khemkan
    • Autonewbie
      Subscriber
      Hi Ashish, I could not see the reaction force symbol in 2019 r3 but I can see it in 2019 r1.n
    • Ashish Khemka
      Ansys Employee
      nnCan you perform an APPDATA reset? To perform the reset - na. Completely close out Ansys (any and all open projects)nb. Open a Windows Explorer window and in the bar at the top input: %APPDATA%nc. Go into the Ansys foldernd. Rename the v1193? folder to v1?93?_old (so that there isn't a folder named v1?93?)ne. Launch ANSYS and all your setting will be reset.nnThings like Windows updates, system crashes, hard shutdowns, etc., can impact your settings, so cleaning them out on occasion is a good thing. ?nnPlease let me know if this helps.nnRegards,nAshish Khemkan
    • Cheta Rathod
      Ansys Employee
      nThere was a problem with joint probe display in 2019R3. This is fixed in later releases. So can you please try to use 2020R1 or 2020R2.nnThanks,nChetan
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.