March 17, 2022 at 9:33 amMinerSubscriber
Is damage considered in this model or not? Associate flow rule or non-associate flow rule?
I didn't find any illustrations in the user manual or theory manual.
Thank you in advance.March 23, 2022 at 3:13 pmRam GopisettiAnsys EmployeeDamage is not considered, do check the pg-80 of the Manuel vol 11
March 25, 2022 at 9:51 pmAndreas KoutrasAnsys Employee
The direction of the plastic strain increment depends on the dilatation angle PSI. The material has a non-associative flow rule when PSI is different from PHI. See Remark 1 in the manual under MAT_173.
March 26, 2022 at 2:14 amMinerSubscriberThank you allViewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- explicit dynamics
- Explicit dynamics ERRORS
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- getting zero maximum and minimum stress value in explicit analysis
- Which analysis to use for dynamic and quasi-static compression of auxetic structures?
- Running an explicit dynamics simulation on a composite plate
- LS-Dyna not appearing in ANSYS Workbench
- Euler Domain Restricting Simulation
- How do get Full values instead of just minimum and maximum ?
- Explicit dynamic modeling of machining process coupled with thermal
Top Rated Tags