December 15, 2017 at 2:31 pmasnalbSubscriber
I'm currently looking into possible ways of coupling ANSYS CFX with Monte Carlo codes, such as MCNP. I know that it has been done before for MCNP and Fluent, so my question is whether those of you who're familiar with both Fluent and CFX, think this might also work with CFX?
Thx a lot!
December 18, 2017 at 12:00 pmJosé MantovaniSubscriber
I do not have this specific knowledge with this kind of coupling, but I believe it works better with FLUENT. Unless you're going to simulate turbomachinery, then it's got to be CFX. Below have a possible little help to couple external solver with CFX.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Exporting Data Results
- error in cfd post