January 26, 2022 at 12:54 pmj6zoz04Subscriber
Is possible use CP command in specify Time or STEP?
Take example, in time 1 node1 and node 2 DOF is independent,but in time2 i want to couple their all DOF.
I try use following command in workbech,but CP command already work in time1.January 26, 2022 at 1:13 pmErik KostsonAnsys EmployeeHi
Introduce multiple steps, and say step 2 starting from time = 2s.
In the command snippet we can choose to activate the commands for step 2 (step selection mode and step number=2), which would start from 2s. See here:
Also the time command is not needed .
All the best
January 27, 2022 at 5:29 amj6zoz04Subscriberhi @ekostson,thank very much. Your answer is helpful.
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Colors and Mesh Display
Top Rated Tags