November 22, 2018 at 12:08 pmkarthikyogi123456Subscriber
please tell me how to create a 2D model in ansys design modeler with a number of components .
please find the attached file.
design of 2D model is attached. if any one create this model please send to me
November 22, 2018 at 12:20 pmNaresh PatreAnsys Employee
November 22, 2018 at 5:17 pmRobAnsys Employee
Assuming it's a set of connected surfaces, one approach is to create a sketch for each surface, making sure each sketch is a sealed loop. You will need to duplicate edges at the connection points. Then use the concept tools Create Face (Surface?) from sketch.
November 22, 2018 at 7:13 pm
November 23, 2018 at 4:54 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
You will have to create a separate sketch for each material. Then use concept - surface from sketch to create surfaces from sketch. T
Then create a single part from all surface bodies to get conformal mesh between them.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to work with STL file?
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- material properties
- section plane
- Cant import spaceclaim model into fluent mesher
- Ansys Mechanical Unable to get model
- how to fill solid between two surfaces?
- Missing faces on solid bodies
- Importing drawing file to Ansys Design Modeler