February 21, 2022 at 5:26 pmck5g19SubscriberFebruary 22, 2022 at 4:07 amKeyur KanadeAnsys EmployeeYou got it correctly. You can use ICEMCFD to extrude 2D mesh to 3D mesh.
If you do not use ICEMCFD then you will need to create geometry. Please use SpaceCLaim to create geometry using those curves. Blend tool in SpaceClaim will help here.
Please go through help manual for more details
How to access Ansys Online Help Document
Guidelines on the Student Community
March 7, 2022 at 10:10 pmhoyos98SubscriberI suggest you visit https://aeroptimal.com/mesh (you must create an account to use this module), where you can create a full structured airfoil mesh -" target="blank"> . You can export .su2 .msh .foam .vtk
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.