November 29, 2018 at 6:35 amrumthSubscriber
I have created a line (using new surface from contour option) before solving. After creating the line, is there any option to see the line points? I have generated 10 lines to measure the velocity. If I want to check the decay velocity at different points along the centerline of the inlet, how can I see that?
suppose gas jet velocity impact on a liquid pool and a cavity is formed. How can I measure the diameter and depth of the cavity in CFD result? Also how can I measure the droplet size in CFD result?
November 29, 2018 at 6:44 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
Please select 'rake' instead of line. Then display this 'rake'.
November 29, 2018 at 9:16 amrumthSubscriber
Is it possible to show the coordinates of the rake after creating once?
November 29, 2018 at 9:23 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
I dont think its possible.
go to viewing tab and select mouse - probe - long description.
now use right click on say contours. it will give coordinates and other info.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Floating point exception
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- How to model free convection warming of liquid in a plastic bag