March 31, 2022 at 9:36 pmSammy1998Subscriber
I am trying to create a mesh on my model, but it seems that I cannot successfully create the mesh because it is hollow. However, I want my model to be that way, so is there a way to create a pseudo-solid to fill in the hollow spaces in my model but having 0 density s o that it does not affect the true model. If this is not possible, will it be right to create a solid region in the hollow space and assign it with air?
What are your thoughts?April 1, 2022 at 12:41 ampeteroznewmanSubscriberSee this discussion, which may be for the same question as above.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation SpaceTrending discussions
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.