March 22, 2021 at 5:55 pmChris KopetskiAnsys Employee
Starting June 15, 2021, all users will be required to login to Lumerical's website using an Ansys account.
- Can I create my Ansys account before June 15?
- Am I still using a legacy Lumerical account?
- Will my account history be lost?
- Instructions for creating an Ansys account
- Customers in China
- Need more help?
Lumerical's website login system (for access to product evaluations, downloads, support portal, KB, App Gallery, Lumerical University, etc) is switching from Lumerical accounts to the Ansys account system. This change is part of our ongoing efforts to integrate Lumerical's products and services with the rest of the Ansys organization.
You must create your own Ansys account. Your Lumerical account will NOT be automatically converted to an Ansys account.
- Oct 26, 2020: New users will be required to login with an Ansys Account. Existing users must continue to use their legacy Lumerical accounts.
- June 15, 2021: All users will be required to login with an Ansys Account.
Can I create my Ansys account before June 15?
Yes, we encourage everyone to create their Ansys Account and accept the EUC in advance, to minimize any disruption. However, you must continue to use your Lumerical username/password to access Lumerical's website until June 15.
Am I still using a legacy Lumerical account?
If you registered on Lumerical's website prior to Oct 15, 2020, you are still using a Legacy account. If you can't remember when you registered, try logging into the Discovery Forum. It uses the same Ansys account system that Lumerical is moving to.
If you're still not sure, just try creating an Ansys account, as described below. It will tell you if your email address has already been used to create an Ansys account.
Will my account history be lost?
No. As long as you use the same email address to create your Ansys account, your account history (e.g. previous support tickets, progress within a Lumerical University course) will not be lost.
Instructions for creating an Ansys accountViewing 0 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Lumerical support has moved to the Ansys Learning Forum (ALF)
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
- focusing efficiency
- How to perform optimization over terminal in linux without GUI?
Top Rated Tags