January 12, 2022 at 7:46 amLukas_NiechziolSubscriber
I want to create a new directory/folder via a script command in the Lumerical FDTD software. Does anybody know if this is possible and how? Because I only found script commands to change the folder (cd) but not to create a new one.
Thanks for help.January 13, 2022 at 2:17 amLito YapAnsys EmployeeTry the system script command,
Which will create a new folder in the current working directory in FDTD.
January 13, 2022 at 11:21 amLukas_NiechziolSubscriberThanks a lot!
January 13, 2022 at 7:50 pmLito YapAnsys EmployeeYou are welcome.Viewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Lumerical support has moved to the Ansys Learning Forum (ALF)
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
- focusing efficiency
- How to perform optimization over terminal in linux without GUI?
Top Rated Tags