September 4, 2019 at 11:34 amOelotSubscriber
I want to analyse the creep of a tensile specimen in explicit dynamics
I followed this tutorial :
It work, I have the analysis, but it don't show how to study the creep
I saw this topic, but it is for the creep in static structural, I dont have "creep controls" option under analysis setting in explicit dynamics ...
September 4, 2019 at 4:11 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
The video does not show creep, it shows plasticity and fracture.
I don't understand why you would use Explicit Dynamics for creep.
Creep uses very long time scales.
Explicit Dynamics uses very short time scales.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.