August 30, 2017 at 9:33 amharaldSubscriber
I am looking for a set of creep constants (C1-C7) for "Combined Time Hardening" (TBOPT=11) of low alloyed steel to get started with creep simulations.
Unfortunately, I don't have any experimental data available. The temperature range of interest is 750-1000 °C. Any data set within this range is welcome.
Can anyone recommend a good source for those constants?
September 8, 2017 at 1:28 ampglAnsys Employee
Note sure if the following are useful:
- NIST publication from 1928: http://nvlpubs.nist.gov/nistpubs/nbstechnologic/nbstechnologicpaperT362.pdf
- Creep Data from Plymouth University: http://www.tech.plym.ac.uk/sme/mats340/cpdata.pdf
June 1, 2018 at 2:44 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
The Plymouth line doesn't work anymore.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Large deflection
- Colors and Mesh Display