December 12, 2018 at 8:37 amquang79Subscriber
I am starter using ANSYS.
I want to make a simulation of creep damage of turbine blade. However, I do not know how to do.
I tried to read some tutorial but can not successfully simulate.
Please help me that make a tutorial of creep damage simulation.
December 12, 2018 at 12:24 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
Please reply with the tutorial that you would like to replicate.
I know how to simulate creep, but I'm not sure what you mean by creep damage.
December 24, 2018 at 9:28 amquang79Subscriber
I want to find creep rupture lifetime of turbine blade which is inconel 718 material due to simulation creep.
I can find Equivalent Creep Strain but can not find the way to take creep rupture lifetime due to ansys simulation.
Please help me.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Cannot apply load on node
- Colors and Mesh Display