December 8, 2020 at 3:16 pmmoranlouieSubscriber
This is using an S2S radiation model. I can't find, in the boundary conditions, how to set-up this critical zone.December 8, 2020 at 3:47 pmDrAmineAnsys EmployeeYou did not specify the critical zone. Critical zones are the zones which are marked as very important for Radiosity Calculation and View Factors pre-caclulation. Show your S2S Panel.nDecember 14, 2020 at 7:22 amDecember 14, 2020 at 11:37 amRobForum ModeratorCan you also post the vf panel(s). If you compare the S2S model limitations with your setup are there any conflicts?nDecember 14, 2020 at 1:13 pmDrAmineAnsys EmployeeUnder setting you will see further options. One of them is regarding manual or automatic clutsering.nViewing 4 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.