September 14, 2023 at 2:05 pmHSU MINGYUSubscriber
September 18, 2023 at 7:28 amIvonne MartiAnsys Employee
Translation to English: "How do I import the V/I waveform (CSV data) measured by an oscilloscope into Simplorer for simulation?"
September 18, 2023 at 7:40 amIvonne MartiAnsys Employee
Hello HSU MINGYU,
You can import a CSV file as a dataset. To do this, please go to Project > Datasets and select Import. In the file browser window that appears, choose .csv and select your file. Finally, click OK to import the data.
You can also import a dataset in the Add Dataset and Edit Dataset windows.
Please find more detailed information in Twin Builder Help > Working with Twin Builder Projects > Datasets > Importing Datasets
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Process ‘3dtds’ terminated abnormally
- Error while solving Optimetrics
- Concept of Interpolation Sweep in HFSS
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.