January 3, 2019 at 7:21 pmAndrea159357SubscriberHello, i'm trying meshing with assembly cut cell but i have got some warning. "The tolerance of the geometry is larger than the applied tessellation refinement tolerance. This might lead to an uneven mesh and/or to poor geometric accuracy of the mesh."
How to solve this warning?
In second place, inflation layer keep failing.
Can someone help me?
January 4, 2019 at 5:29 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
you will need to changes some sizes. please use some coarse sizes and check.
usually i go for tetrahedron mesh and if required, i convert them to poly in fluent.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- Error in meshing
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- Ansys 19.0 – will not create mesh
- Meshing Error
- Can I view which mesh files (the names of them) are loaded into Fluent?
- Mathematical model stuck at 1% with a warning of remote displacement
- Dealing with inflation layers around sharp corners in Ansys workbench meshing
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?