November 15, 2017 at 5:06 pm
November 15, 2017 at 5:52 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
You insert a Boolean Subtract operation to subtract the Cone (tool) from the Cylinder (target).
November 15, 2017 at 7:06 pmbushrarSubscriber
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to work with STL file?
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- material properties
- Cant import spaceclaim model into fluent mesher
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- Ansys Mechanical Unable to get model
- section plane
- how to fill solid between two surfaces?
- Geometry editor was closed abnormally
- Missing faces on solid bodies