November 5, 2018 at 1:31 amhgsdvdSubscriber
I was wondering if anyone knows how to cut holes (acting as an inlet/outlet) into a body without going all the way through the body. Ive been experimenting with the different functions but i cant get it to work. Ive had a look online but they are all for cutting through the body
So basically, I want to delete the volume part inside the domain with keeping the opening on the surfaces. I used fill option, but did not work.
Any Ideas will be much appreciated.
November 5, 2018 at 6:54 amseeta guntiAnsys Employee
Moving to pre-processing thread.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
- inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.