June 5, 2023 at 6:38 pmjavat33489Subscriber
Hey everyone, I'm trying to cut the top of the LS-DINA WORKBEnch. The grid behaves not physically why?
I am using materials from the database:
There are other questions:
- If I choose a rigid drill body, then the joint is not available for it and I cannot move it. Therefore, I added another three 000 to the steel density of the sverd so that it does not deform.
- The grid behaves not physically why? I want a piece to come off.
- I set the movement along the X axis along the corresponding axes 0, but for some reason the drill still rises.
Here are my settings, I also attached the archive below:
June 7, 2023 at 1:12 pmRam GopisettiAnsys Employee
that material do not have nay damage or the eps to fail an element hence you are seeing such issues, ideally, you want to simulate these process uisng SPG or EFG methods than Lagranginan elements
June 8, 2023 at 2:28 amjavat33489Subscriber
The workbench has a bug, which does not allow particles of SPH or SPG to be fixed in space.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Explicit dynamics ERRORS
- explicit dynamics
- turning simulation
- getting zero maximum and minimum stress value in explicit analysis
- How to figure out impact force in Explicit Dynamic Analysis
- How do get Full values instead of just minimum and maximum ?
- Running an explicit dynamics simulation on a composite plate
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- Euler Domain Restricting Simulation
- How to solve Energy error too large
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.